Monday, January 24, 2011

Bringing the World Rehab fingers in their hands - you need to know!

If you found this article, we assume that recently suffered an injury to one or more fingers. I also take to the search engine to find information, the best way to speed up the healing process. This is exactly what happened. I can only hope that you find in this article about losing 40 + hours of Internet surfing, only to find empty or more than they were confused. This is also what happened to me. But I think I spent more time40 hours. And ultimately, the more confused. My goal in this article is to correct this situation.

Before entering the results of rehabilitation research my fingers, let me give a little 'background about the accident I suffered. It 'happened during my mother's help, roto-law up in the garden. First of well, nothing happened to the tiller. It 'happened when I was sitting in a recliner chair wearing my work boots. The President had a design flaw that caused the legs to the upper half Thumb of my left index finger. As a professional magician, is half an inch matters!

Trigger Finger

Trigger Finger

Trigger Finger

The doctors could not save all the broken tip of a bone, so they did their best to engage a bit 'risky, in the hope that some of the tissue to ensure regeneration. Then he sent me on my way with zero information on how to proceed.

This is what led me to where you might now. A fracture may have had surgery to repair a wooden mallet or a timerFinger> or maybe just a serious distortion. Whatever happens, I understand the Internet is a program that does not provide medical advice. Maybe your injury is not even necessary to consult a doctor, and you just want to know what to do to get back to what was obtained in the first place. Personally, I do not think I ever go back to gardening.

So, first things first. Look what you have ideaHealth care received in a hurry. I have divided into several categories. It 'more, but these are the basics that you should start.

Pain Management Reduce the swelling Flexibility and strength

Also, if you need surgery or points, the first thing you should do. I include in this category with respect to the management of pain because I know first hand (pun intended) that surgery and stitches can be very painful.

WouldPoints, so I can not stress enough that you should keep clean and would be generous with the anti-biotic ointment. My doctor told me to repair the wound once a day. I have three or four times. Another benefit from participation in a sewing repair is that it gives you the opportunity to give this town something is moving. Too often we forget to tightly wrap a wound that time compression in time to allow the flow of blood to clear toxins and perpetuate. So he wants to moveas soon as possible to the joint, so that it begins to freeze in a rigid position. First I waited too long to flex the joints of the finger was painful and back rather than flexibility. And when I say that I waited too long, I speak only a few days. Atrophy may at any time.

The other thing to remember if you had stitches, is that some recommendations need physical therapy to wait a while 'until the wound completelyclosed. This can vary from person to person, but for most, 1 to 2 weeks to do it. All this means, do not push! Not yet, anyway. You can use your finger, but not all your points pop.

Pain management is important because it affects a finger, much less movement, each movement causes great pain. The swelling is an important part of this pain, we will discuss in a moment. If you had stitches, you will have thePain associated with an open wound. In addition, a fracture must treat the broken bone. This can be discussed with your basic painkiller. Whether you are ibuprofen, acetaminophen, aspirin or naproxen simply prefer old, be sure to take it. This is your best friend for the first few days.

I also recommend something that seems simple, but it's hard to do. Isolation. Most of the setback was suffered, I die for my joints and jamInjured finger. What no one knows until they have suffered harm, is that the lack of flexibility in your area recently injured, are available in almost everything. What's in your normal life, your sense of collaboration with their members, for your safety goes. I am always looking for projections that can hurt you.

For example, you can feel your eyes wider door and make your way, so that you do not want to walk in the door frame.If there is an automatic door, your body will adjust the speed so that you do not want to run into the glass. When the brain the information is transmitted, the body will adapt to injury prevention.

However, if you bend the finger was the same way, even when the brain sends the signal, the finger is not able to respond and leave the track. This would happen to me while driving. Under the wheel, I did not want my fingers slightly curledso as not to hit the wipers and turn signal lever. After the accident, I hit every time you turn. Very soon I felt that I could only go somewhere if I could drive a straight line. When I realized what was happening, I did this and the end of the problem. We need to know and be sure to isolate your fingers.

Well, here are some information that is not new. I'll tell you that my grandmother even better. RICE rest, ice, compression andElevation. The rest is a kind of explicit. If you have problems that go up, it would be a good idea to take some days off. Ice, compression and elevation are used primarily to reduce the swelling that accompanies the treatment of an injury to a finger. For some reason, God only knows, it seems that the amount of swelling that goes with an accident about four times the amount actually needed to be.

To resolve this issue, the thick ice. Do not put ice directly on the skin. First,can cause tissue damage, and secondly, it will not be able to withstand long you are cheating the benefits of therapy. Do you want more sessions of 15 to 20 minutes during the day. I know it is annoying and uncomfortable, but will help you heal quickly.

I have had great success with the treatment of fresh water. You can use this option if you had points, closed the wound, but it worked very well for me. The great thing about the treatment of fresh water is that they are for long sessions.Ideal if your life does not allow you to keep your hand in ice every 15 minutes. Just a little bit 'of fresh water for about 60 degrees. I have a bowl that I kept near the computer. So .. Stick your hand in it. I think that is at least 30 minutes, maybe more. Your body adapts to the temperature in about a minute or two, and soon you will not even soaking.

I also have the improvement of treatment with alternating hot and cold. It 'easy to do. Two bowls, onewith 60 degrees of water and water at 115 degrees. Other bowls sessions of 5 or 10 minutes.

Finally, you must rebuild the strength and flexibility of the injured finger. It 'easy to overlook. After a while, 'you might be hurt are used to not use your finger and soon it will be extremely difficult to eliminate the stiffness. Be aggressive here. Constantly working muscles. There are large devices that can help. I have the videoComments from some of my favorites, I'm posting on my website. Even if these things are going well, I found a little rubber bands to squeeze 'em and a deck of cards can be tools for good therapy.

As a reminder here. They recover faster if you do not forget to include extension exercises in your regime. Equipment for sale only to focus more on the diffraction of the finger, closing the finger o. This can lead to muscle imbalances that can interfereRecovery. Look for the drafters of the working times of the flexor muscles. This can be done with a rubber band around two fingers and the strength to undertake. Working with groups increasingly as build strength. If you're really ambitious, you can use one of those bands, give green grocery stores use to pack vegetables.

Well, it is essential. I hope it helps. Of course there is much you can do to correct the rehabilitation of the fingers, but can not be coveredan article. In future I will have some strange exercises that I got extremely favorable. Most of the things that can be found online works OK. It 's just that they are boring and the tools to do forget. With my career as a magician, I found this magical exercises, but they had to do a lot more fun and therefore more likely to happen.

This will be the subject of a future article. Until then, you can always get to mepatrick@fingerrehab.com

Thanks.

Bringing the World Rehab fingers in their hands - you need to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment