Monday, February 21, 2011

When would you take your child to the doctor?

I had an interesting conversation with another mother in the gym the other night. She and I discussed various topics related to health, as he turned suddenly to me and said, "Wait a minute ... did you ever take your child to a doctor?"

I replied shyly: "Well, yes .... I've never been, if you want!"

Trigger Finger

Trigger Finger

Trigger Finger

Then I remembered that there was this one time, when our first daughter just took her to one of our friends (family doctor) to see, just toConfirm what we already suspected - he developed measles after exposure to a child has been vaccinated recently. It had nothing to do tests, and certainly has not prescribed. She was beautiful ... we learned that he was fine. We left for a trip the next day and wanted a third opinion to know when you fly. Everything is done and over 3-5 days. Do not cry at all. lifelong immunity. In addition, our doc said I can not understand why they are vaccinated againstRubella! We went on our trip the next day and everything was perfect.

Anyway, I digress!

My friend was the mother of my fellow gym listening with wide eyes as we talked about various childhood illnesses and how to "manage" us in our house. I should note, incidentally, is to launch a smart cookie and a very healthy person. recovered is not like the concept of health it was natural for them.

He shook a couple "What ....?" Questionscertain conditions, and I explained that my answer is: each of them the same on each e. First, we will see how their bodies with the situation alone. Most of the "conditions" are self-limiting and maintaining a healthy body in general is quite capable of dealing with them very effectively. Who knows physiogy human immunology and say that this is the preferred method of "treatment" - is what builds strong immune system. I call this "Tier One" of ourApproach.

"Second level" would be activated only if it does not seem like the kids did better on their own after a reasonable period of time. I have a 'no fingers' trigger nervous here. I think if a "deal" we do things in haste, without skipping the agency can do it yourself, you lose a great opportunity to create a global system. That sounds good if the principle of "treatment" is allopathic or holistic. Thus, two of them, Ia natural remedy in some way. For example, the hydrogen peroxide to the potential for ear infection or gargle with a sore throat or honey / lemon oil or cough euclyptus standing during the night for a cough or cold (yes, it works) or for Agrisept all of the above.

I knew what was coming. "But what about something really serious, such as sore throat or high fever? They would then go to the doctor?" Well, none of them officially diagnosed with strepGola. We did not really do with a lot of pain in the neck (or ears for that matter). I would gargle with Agrisept, put it in water or a smoothie, and a humidifier ... stuff that kills bacteria, viruses, fungi, Candida ... is fantastic! I used it for sore throat when I was pregnant and resolved in a day and a half. Many, many members of our practice tell similar stories.

In the case of high fever, no. Do not go to the doctor. The high fever is the innateDesign have been made available to enable our body to fight against invasive infections. Fever "burn the wicked." I give them something for the fever ... why the hell should I delete if it is to help your body? I had to confirm many doctors and nurses in our practice (for other parents who do not!) The body temperature rises to 101-102 degrees fever has also effectively its task!

The conditions surrounding the mouth mustbe considered. How long is the fever? E 'remain high or high doping? The child is lethargic and only Mopey, or he / she is completely wrong (hard to tell the difference with my two nutburgers sometimes)? In addition, infections can be very small results in a high temperature, while a serious disease that can lead to changes very quickly. Guess that's why I do not have a fever wrong!

Come on now at three. If you are ever asecondly, that my children were in danger, of course, I would go to him to the doctor! If the fever continues to rise day after day, and the child does not seem to be "winning the battle" after a couple of days after the second category (clothing including a warm welcome in its core areas, but rubbng for its members and their members Arnica lemon juice or release body heat to help continue to suspend work around the problem ... Only when I became convinced that to bemany of them), then I take it somewhere for further analysis. God forbid. Or if the temperature rose to 105 for too long, or more ... First, they are still very, very careful to watch my child because I know my child better than anyone else. I also care, so do not be an idiot.

It 'the same with everything they could throw at me: if you do not go alone, and a natural approach is not helping enough, and my child seems at risk in some way, Itake our very comprehensive, very common sense oriented doctor friend.

What if antibiotics were prescribed in a proven bacterial infection? (Remember, most of the infections in the head, neck and chest are viral, not bacterial!) Again, I hope to see many other ways to fight against bacteria. BUT, if I took the kids on antibiotics for any reason, they would certainly, the high dose of probiotics and more food than foods rich in probiotics used for repairDamage caused by antibiotics.

The only time I have no worries, she is a person "medicine" or body in the event of severe trauma. When the body has been deeply traumatized in any way (broken bones, deep cuts, etc.) is not the time to pack, one, Bobo Dora and Diego bandages and aloe vera juice! the safest, natural methods are very useful to heal the body ... But first it must be repaired!

We were at the emergency clinic in our city3 times for various cuts, which have all the necessary points, or glue. Not a question in my mind that it was necessary to take measures.

He probably thought that there has met the requirements of analgesics and antibiotics. We prefer the careful observation and provide the environment for the body to heal well, without getting involved, and no need to develop an infection.

So my friend nodded and said. "You know, it makes little sense I thinkcaught in the fear of "what if" too fast and not give him the opportunity to develop themselves. "

Believe me, I am a mother. I know the fear.

I think the main difference that I'm not just worried about my children who are suffering in some way (like all parents do), but I fear that the concept of the conventional system compared with just my children when teething! I never think that they are safer in the hands of "doctor" or in hospital. With few exceptions, I would sayquite the opposite is true.

I have to heal a lot more confidence in the design and innate ability. It is not something "religious" - is a common sense, the cause is physiological! Children who are healthy, happy and a healthy environment - move them to eat well and think about it - usually just a few easy challenges in the management of childhood illness, without dangerous drugs.

Maybe we should pay more attention to creating this healthy environment to be releasedThe children for this type of self-healing powers and the independence of drugs and excessive medical visits may occur more easily. Just a thought!

When would you take your child to the doctor?

No comments:

Post a Comment